I know your little ones grow up way too fast. And that’s why we’re here to help you to capture those precious (and fleeting) moments with these awesome photo prop DIYs. Whether you’re having a photo shoot with a professional photographer or are trying to muster up ideas for your own DIY photo booth, these props with bring out the C-U-T-E in your kiddo. So, get to planning that super creative event with these photo ideas and get ready to capture your babes in all their glory.
13 DIY Photo Booth Ideas
1. Big Balloon: Giant balloons make everything better. If your wee one isn’t quite ready for the whole photo booth thing, DIY a garland tassel balloon like this one for an adorable, no-fuss prop.
2. Super Hero Photo Booth: We’re pretty sure we want this at OUR next birthday party, but in the meantime, DIY this fun photo booth for your aspiring super hero.
3. Cloud Mobile Backdrop: Take your sweetheart to the moon and back with this cloud mobile made of card stock. Just cut through the center to piece together this adorable backdrop.
4. Raining Hearts: This cute DIY would be amazing for Valentine’s Day, but just imagine all the other occasions you could make this for. Think four-leaf clovers for St. Paddy’s Day or numbers for birthdays.
5. DIY Circus-Inspired Frame: Sometimes the best prop is a fun frame. Just add a coat of paint, some curtains and a colorful garland and before you know it you’ll have some flat-out adorable shots on your hands. These circus-themed printables probably wouldn’t hurt either.
6. DIY Watercolor Hat: More balloons… and a pretty watercolor party hat. Get your little one in the party spirit with a hat like this one. Make as many as you like for an inexpensive party-hat alternative.
7. Bell of the Ball: We can’t decide which is our favorite Disney princess either. Why not get a chance to be all of them? We think this would make any little princess’ dreams come true.
8. Oversized Blooms: This oversized flower would look great in a photo booth or right next to a tiny babe all curled up. Try saving it to take an annual photo to show how much your little one has grown every year.
9. Sailor Props: Ahoy, matey! This nautical photo booth is perfect for a birthday party. You could even inspire your little maker to DIY some of their own props.
10. Lacey Crowns: Learn to make these adorably tiny crowns for your own tiny one. Pair it with a soft white, lacy and pillowy background to really get the full effect on your photos.
11. Puppy Kissing Booth: Show both of your children some love with a puppy kissing booth. There’s nothing like the combo of pups and kiddies to create some heartwarming shots.
12. Printables: If it isn’t obvious by now, we LOVE printables. They’re easy, cheap and definitely make for some of the most hilarious photos. Bonus points if you add a fun DIY backdrop to make the ultimate photo booth for all the little loves in your life.
13. DIY Fringe-y Monogram: Fringe is definitely in, so why not make your wee one’s photo backdrop as trendy as they are?
What photo props do you love? Any fun photo booth ideas to share?
Let us know in the comments!