How is October almost coming to an end, and more importantly, how is it less than a week ’til Halloween?! Now that you’ve finally decided on this year’s costume, it’s time to put the finishing touches on your spook-tacular soiree. From invites to party favors, masks to wall art, we dug up 25 Halloween printables to turn your humble abode into a haunted manor.
25 Last Minute Halloween Printables
1. Ghost Treat Boxes : We thought Casper was the friendly ghost, but these PacMan-inspired milk cartons are just too adorable for words! Fill them up with treats for your sweets.
2. Halloween Bingo : Is your family a competitive bunch? Why not celebrate Halloween with game night? Use candy corn or M&M’s as place holders until someone calls out BINGO!
3. Bag O’ Bones Halloween Invitation : Hosting a Murder Mystery Party? This invite sets the tone for your guests to piece it all together, like a regular Sherlock Bones.
4. Halloween Chalkboard Wall Art : This is just one of a four-piece collection, and they’re sure to amp up your Zombie-themed tablescape.
5. DIY Graveyard Paper Lanterns : What’s Halloween without a black cat — wait, is that Binx?? These spooky but oh-so-pretty decorations are perfect for your mantel, your dinner table or on your bookshelf.
6. Halloween Teacher Gift Label : Don’t forget about treating your teachers to a sweet something! They definitely deserve it this time of year.
7. ‘Sweets’ Free Halloween Printable : Grab some orange and white twine to tie these on favors and goodie bags. You can cut them out in squares or punch them out into circles.
8. Clotted Blood Party Favor : Make a batch of homemade strawberry jam and slap these sleek stickers on the jars for your guests to take home with them. Then they’ll want to sink their teeth into some toast.
9. Candy Bar Wraps + Treat Bag Toppers : These are perfect for creepifying your candy if you’re one of those cool people who pass out full-sized candy bars to trick-or-treaters.
10. Jack Skellington Door Printable : Forget about stringing cobwebs on your porch to spook those trick-or-treaters. With black paper and electrical tape, you can create this Nightmare Before Christmas-inspired silhouette on your front door.
11. Hanging Snake and Frog Vellum Lanterns : Creating these giant gothic lanterns is almost as easy as saying “abracadabra.”
12. Legend of Sleepy Hollow Headless Horseman : This headless horseman printable has a timeless creepiness that still gives us the chill-bumps.
13. Boo! Halloween Typography Glasses : Does your main squeeze claim to be too cool for a full costume? These sans serif spectacles are festive enough to put anyone in the holiday spirit. (via Mr. Printables)
14. Halloween Wine Bottle Labels : Having a grown-ups-only Halloween bash? Spruce up your witches’ brew with these polka dot labels.
15. Chalkboard Halloween Countdown : While it might be a little too late for this one, we’re keeping it bookmarked for next year.
16. Hello, Halloween Treat Labels : This pack features 15 pages of fun labels in a variety of shapes and sizes. Print them out on sticker paper to amp up homemade treats and snacks for gifting.
17. Printable Halloween Masks : Emoji masks freak you out a little bit? You can outfit the whole gang (including the little ones) with these googly-eyed H-ween creature masks!
18. Halloween Paintbrush Printables : If your place is looking a little stark for Friday, this wall art (which doubles as carving stencils) will do all the heavy lifting for you. Just print, hang and admire the spirit it brings to your room.
19. Vintage Halloween Banner : These old school jack-o’-lanterns are the right amount of cute-but-creepy to spook your grown party guests or tiny trick-or-treaters. (It’s all that candy that made him lose so many teeth!)
20. Something Wicked Printable Garland : This garland is a little bit country and a little bit toil and trouble… use shabby chic cardstock and jute twine to adorn your mantel with a banner that will bewitch your guests.
21. DIY Sidewalk Skulls : Line your pathway with an army of skulls guaranteed to bring some chills to any Halloween guest. To give extra goosebumps, paint with an eerie glow-in-the-dark acrylic.
22. Witch Candy Covers Halloween Printable : No Hocus Pocus about this witch — her cape keeps your candy from running amok in your treat bag or bucket. Amok! Amok, amok, amok, amok, amok!
23. Printable Chalkboard Style Invitations : This kit is a font party, and we’re getting giddy just looking at it. Bonus: You can edit this printable to include your party details.
24. Printable Potions Book : This one’s for fellow bibliophiles: Age your coffee table books with this crinkly, coffee-stained cover.
25. Ghoulish Giftwrap : Nothing better than a graphic gift wrap to bundle your Halloween gifts for teachers, neighbors or party guests. We love the neon touch, natch.
Is your house decked out for Halloween?
Let me know which one of these printables is your fave!